Welcome To The Inside Of My Head!!

I just want to thank you for taking out the time to read my thoughts.



Total Pageviews

Monday, January 7, 2013

Life


Words cannot express the feeling of two living things coexisting inside of you. I am still in shock when I think about carrying twins. There was a point in my life when a doctor informed me that I would never be able to hold a child because I had a weak cervix. I am so glad that doctor didn't know what the hell he was talking about. I am officially six months pregnant with twin boys!! This is truly a blessing! I thank GOD everyday for it! I feel honored to carry two men inside of me that are going to be something great in life with a lot of guidance and motivation from both of their parents. Life is a beautiful thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment