Welcome To The Inside Of My Head!!

I just want to thank you for taking out the time to read my thoughts.



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FUZE

FUZE
So I work at the airport for those of you that dont already know this, I see passengers buying these drinks left and right so I decide to buy one. It says that this drink is suppose to refresh- contains vitamins and calcium. If its so good for you why the hell cant you pronounce half the gosh darn words in the ingredients. One thing that I have learned is that if you cant pronounce whats in it you dont need to be putting that crap in your body. Let me get back to the point so I went to Jewel's on Roosevelt right by the orange and green line so I can get me some sushi (I love sushi) on my way home. I walked pass the juice aisle and saw Fuze orange mango. I was like hmmm... $1.79? I guess I can try it since so many people buy it at the airport for almost $4 it has to be good. When I got home I maxed my sushi and I opened up my Fuze excited and ready to try something new. I gulped it down and enjoyed the taste at first until the after taste hit me. Dont ask me how I know this but it tasted the way ass should!! LOL Stay away from the FUZE Orange Mango!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment