Welcome To The Inside Of My Head!!

I just want to thank you for taking out the time to read my thoughts.



Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Ask Dori

We all have issues and sometimes we just need someone that's not close to us to listen. I am here if you need advice or just someone to listen to. I am here without judgement. I am also here to give you advice if you need it. I will give the same advice that I would give a family member or someone I care about. I wish I had someone like me that I could turn to just to listen. Feel free to comment here anonymously or as yourself and I will give you what you need.

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much. And I will now read your blog. Keep up the good work and Continue to inspire young black women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you more! Thank you so much! We have to link up one of these days.

    ReplyDelete