Welcome To The Inside Of My Head!!

I just want to thank you for taking out the time to read my thoughts.



Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 25, 2017

She's Gotta Have It

Wow!! Spike Lee did the damn thing! He is back and proving a point. Never in the history of remakes has the newer version of a show or movie been better than the original. You really outdid yourself! This show literally makes me wish that I was from Brooklyn. I actually want to be Nola Darling! She makes me feel sexy and empowered! Let's not speak on the love interests. I've actually dated men just like the actual characters.

Jamie was my least favorite. I hate uppity ass negroes and he really gave me that vibe and let's not forget his "situation". Greer thinks too highly of himself. He has a nice body but the whole time in my head I'm thinking this guy is on the down low.
Mars is my all time favorite. He is funny, cute and keeps what they have exciting. He isnt financially stable like Jamie and Greer but he works hard for what he does have.

One thing I can relate to is no matter who the man is all three try to control her in some way. She reminds me so much of myself. I don't like for any man to feel like he owns me because we had sex or are in a relationship. You can't control me or tell me what to do. I am a woman!  I am not your possession!!!

I'm only four episodes in and this is my quick lil review.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention how dope the soundtrack is. I hope it will be sold in stores soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment