Welcome To The Inside Of My Head!!

I just want to thank you for taking out the time to read my thoughts.



Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2016

False Hope

What do you do when you feel like giving up?
Most religious people tell you to pray and ask GOD to heal you. 
Nowadays I feel like praying does nothing but give me false hope. 
People depend on an invisible person to make all of their dreams come true.
Instead of going out and making things happen for themselves. 
I've wasted most of my life praying and believing that this higher power is going to grant me everything I've always wanted just because I'm a good person. 
Doing that I never went out and tried to pursue my dreams because GOD was going to make this happen. 
It's amazing how we get comfortable with the idea of someone else watching us, keeping us safe and getting things done for us.
When we can actually do all of these things for ourselves in the end.
I believe that there is a higher power but I need to focus and get what I want out of life instead of praying 24/7 without the effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment