Welcome To The Inside Of My Head!!

I just want to thank you for taking out the time to read my thoughts.



Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 28, 2016

What do you see when you look in the mirror?

Look in the mirror
What do you see?
I see a stranger looking back at me.
I see sorrow
I see shoulders weighed down by the world
I see a tiny twinkle of hope left in the eyes
I see innocence
I see love
I see beautiful brow skin
I see strength
I see a strong black woman living in a world full of hate overcoming every obstacle thrown her way. 

(c) Dorian Shelton

3 comments:

  1. Omg.... So gorgeous. You are so very strong. I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg.... So gorgeous. You are so very strong. I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jon! I appreciate the support!

      Delete