Welcome To The Inside Of My Head!!

I just want to thank you for taking out the time to read my thoughts.



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

UBER fix it!!

I have a driver's license and I know how to drive.  I just don't like to drive,  I feel like I could be doing a million other productive things while someone else chauffeurs me around like - writing. Sometimes I see the same driver on a daily basis.  It never fails! 
The driver starts to get extremely comfortable with me and begins to tell me their life story. Then they feel the need to voice their opinions about current events. Let's not forget, advice you never asked for or wanted. I hate the "you should smile more" speech. Most people that use UBER are just trying to get to their destination safely without the stress of being forced to hold a conversation with a person for thirty plus minutes. You try to be courteous to the person that has your life in their hands. At what point do you say enough is enough, can you please be quiet??! I don't know about you but this ride to work is the only time I get peace and quiet in my life.  This is the only time I get to clear my head. I deal with thousands of people everyday on my job. My job requires me to constantly explain things to people that don't listen. When I get home after working an 8 hour shift, I have two energized three year olds to tend to. So I'm sorry but not sorry if I offend you with my silence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment