Welcome To The Inside Of My Head!!

I just want to thank you for taking out the time to read my thoughts.



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

This Is The Thing I Hate About Men

This is the thing that I hate about men! They like to talk to hear themselves talk. There is nothing more irritating than being forced to listen to someone talk about absolutely nothing! They want you to cook and clean for them but they aren't providing the food or cleaning supplies. They want to tell you how a woman should be or act but can you as a man build anything let alone fix something??! You want us to act classy and cover ourselves up but you stare at half naked women and lust after whores. Men always want you to let go of any "real" male friends you have. The kind of friends you'd never have sex with but genuinely love them like family. Oh, but they get to keep their so called female friends! Especially the ones they had sex with or wanted a serious relationship with but claimed it didnt work out because they are better as friends. Seems like men get the sweet end of every deal. Where do I sign up to be one??!

No comments:

Post a Comment